Most of the customers are curious about the Cccam server and how we can find the best cccam cccam and actually what the cccam server is. That’s the reason we have decided to write an article about the procedure and explain to you in detail how exactly the cccam server work and what do you need to set it up at home. This will help newbies to understand what cccam or Newcamd is and what benefits you get from them. Pros stay tuned, you might learn something here as well. There is a lot of emulators or they call it protocols in using cccam cardsharing and of course the best one is Oscam so we highly recommend using the last version of the oscam emulator to get better service with the highest quality plus the wide range of channels like Sky De or OSN package.
Cardsharing, card shares, cline cccam, and ‘CS’ are widely used to describe the method of using a paid subscription cards over a local network or through the internet.
Browse these Articles :
Frankly speaking, an original, legitimate subscription card i.e. sky UK mounted in a receiver’s slot allows watching paid tv channels in another box that sits in another room, a different building, or even miles away.
Cccam is a kind of card sharing protocol that could access the smartcard via a local LAN network or internet to clear channels that the subscription card allows.
Required to watch cccam paid subscription:
1. Good Linux-based satellite receiver that runs Enigma2 (VU+, Dreambox).
2. Paid subscription card from your tv provider (Sky UK, Sky DE, Sky Italy, Polsat, Cyfra+, etc).
3. Good stable internet connection or LAN if connecting within the same local network.
4. Installed cccam Download the latest cccam plugin from LandCccam or Oscam Download the latest Newcamd plugin from our website.
5. Uploaded onto your receiver’s harddrive Cccam.cfg file and placed in the /etc folder.
6. Lastly you need a cline that looks like this:
C: [server] [port] [ username] [ password]
So you’re ready to go, but the last thing you need is cccam cline which you can simply buy cccam from our website.